Sega has announced that they are seeking a strong sales performer to contribute to their U.S. department. The company believes that the best way to win over the marketplace is to couple their great product with people of equal quality.
They are seeking a person who, “loves working with people in a dynamic, energized and constantly changing environment,” and someone who, “thrives on contributing your unique creativity and skill set to a collaborative and unified team of other passionate professionals to solve complex challenges.”
If you meet the qualifications listed below, and are interested in this position, reach out to Sega CEO Paul Williams at [email protected].
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with a wide range of team members from different departments.
• Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
• Willingness to travel.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft’s Office Products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• 5 + years Amusement industry sales experience.