School is never out for a good business owner, and this year’s Road Scholar Program is promising to bring your education to the next level. The program, held Oct. 21-23 in Phoenix, Ariz., will host a plethora of different classes covering many subjects relevant to the industry. This year’s lineup is listed below:
* New Overtime Rules and Guidelines – What it Means to You?
* Operational Ratios/Processes and Procedures
* Risk Management – How Well are You Protecting Your Interests?
* Banking at Every Level of Business – What Exactly Do Banks Look At?
* Accounting – What’s In Those Financial Statements?
* Learn How to Effectively Operate in Small Footprint FECs
AMOA members receive special pricing, but the program is open to all industry members. Those who register by Aug. 5 will be offered a discounted price.